Choosing the right dentures
- "Dr. Trudeau, what are dentures?"
- Dentures are removable prosthetic devices designed to replace missing teeth.
- "What are partial dentures, Dr. Trudeau?"
- Partial dentures are dentures that replace only a few missing teeth.
- "What are complete dentures?"
- Complete dentures are dentures that replace a complete set of missing teeth.
- "Dr. Trudeau, what is the difference between conventional dentures and immediate dentures?"
- Conventional dentures are dentures that are made and placed after the remaining teeth are removed and the tissues have healed. Immediate dentures are dentures that are placed immediately after the removal of the remaining teeth.
- "What is an over-denture?"
- An over-denture is a denture that fits over a small number of remaining natural teeth or implants.
For more information about how we at Dale Trudeau DDS can help you with denture problems, call us at (858) 755-9775, we will be happy to talk with you.