Brighter smile steps
- Dr. Trudeau will first examine your teeth and gums and discuss the procedure best suited to your individual needs. Any cavities or gum problems must be treated before bleaching can begin.
- The in-office method generally takes one to three hours and results in an immediate noticeable change.
- For the at-home method, special molds will be made of your teeth at Dale Trudeau DDS, these are used to make custom-fitting flexible trays holding the bleaching gel comfortably in your mouth.
- When you get your bleaching trays at Dale Trudeau DDS, you'll receive instructions about wearing them. These must be carefully followed. Only the materials provided by the dentist can be safely used.
- After completing the treatment, your teeth will be checked by Dr. Trudeau to discuss the results.
- Smile. Your teeth will radiate a bright new look!